Tuesday

Learning to Be Kinder to Myself



 Compassion is absolutely necessary as we allow beliefs that have manifested as separation 2 actually begin 2 heal & dissolve~Anakha Coman

Such a great quote via my fb friend and spiritual intuitive andrea beaudoin. its very appropriate today as i realize my journey as an artist is also one of excavating my authentic self. Its so easy to beat myself up for not being or doing all i can be or do. But as I become clearer as an artist, I become more accepting and supportive of who i am as a person (daughter, mom, friend, co-worker) and allowing me to be me fully with out apologies.

So let's take it easy on ourselves today. We sure as hell deserve it. SMOOCHES!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow ... I must say, this is interesting, because I wrote about this very thing this AM ... check it out on my blog.


    http://sonyamacdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/07/notes-of-faith-n-garden-abundance.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! I completely agree. It's easy for us to beat ourselves up when we actually need the opposite. We should always allow ourselves grace. Why do we forget that so easily?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think as you start to follow your true calling, you become truer to yourself and others. no need to fight everything. how exciting.

    ReplyDelete