Friday

Whew! Getting the hang of it




I really love how his orange shirt goes with the slide. Its a great scheme for a scrapbook page. hmmmm... (as she stroked her chin slyly)

Im baaaack! I really love the access at work. I brought my camera to work and downloaded my pics so I can have full access. Yeah! I'll tell you a secret I learned a long time ago. If you're a creative and you have to work a 9 to 5 make the most of it. A PC, color printer, scanner, internet access and long distance can really be your best friend and enable you to kill a few birds with one stone. But shhh you didn' hear it from me.

Well I just wanted to share some pics I've taken over the last few weeks. Photography is another creative passion of mine, and my main subject my little schmookie. I would post some art I just finished but its on my laptop @ home. Dang it to all! Not to worry, I'll put those up tonight. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment