Saturday

Finding Myself in the New Year

Happy Holidays you guys. It's been a couple of weeks and I've thought about all the things I'd say when I came back to this space. And I think y'all understand how life and all it's facets can usurp time assigned for other things. I've been ironing out kinks and getting some well deserved rest and believe I'm just in time for a new blogging relationship in 2011.


All in all I have am so grateful to be in the midst of such an unfolding. and have some of the new truths i want to take with me in the new year.
  • We can start over any time, as many times as we like.
  • NO MATTER WHAT we deserve to be loved, accepted and supported.
  • Love truly is forgiving and for giving.
  • We deserve to receive and give this wonderful gift.
  •  No matter how it feels, the pain, grief and shame won't kill us if we allow ourselves to ride the wave of it.
I'm happy to report my crying spells have subsided. I'm getting used to the vulnerable-ness of my heart and hope I can stay present enough to remain that way. Being is a real practice.



On a more materialistic and superficial note (loving my deep and shallowness LOL) I got a new Iphone 4 for Christmas!! I am so stoked. It's like a new baby. She is so precious and I can't wait to use all her gadgets and thingamabobs. I feel so up to date and current. Funny for a girl who grew up way on the outside of all things cool.  I'm hoping it makes my blogging and social community building more seamless...and regulated.

Well, it's late and the pitter patter of little feet will up and running early in the morning. So I'll end with a heart felt  Happy New Year and new day to each of you. Thank you for your words of encouragement, support and all that good stuff.

Smooches!

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful and joyful 2011, Jennifer, and enjoy your new "toy" !

    ReplyDelete